Want to see the beauty of the Accursed Mountains and experience the trill of off-roading? Join us for the off-road jeep adventure! This adventure takes as far as possible into the Accursed Mountain Range by jeep. We spend day the soaking in the sights and stopping at key locations like Lake Hrid and Bogicevica.
How much is it?
- The off-road jeep adventure is €50 for the first person and €25 for each additional person.
- Off-road jeep ride
- Tour Guide
how long is the tour?
Why take this tour?
- The off-road jeep adventure is special because it gives you the amazing opportunity to see many of the sights in the Accursed Mountain Range in one day.
Book your off-road jeep adventure below!
Fill out your contact information. Tell us a little bit about yourselves and when you want to go on the off-road jeep adventure!
Want to enjoy the beauty of the Accursed Mountains from horseback? Join us on our horseback riding adventure! This adventure offers a whole new experience in the Accursed Mountain Range. For centuries, these mountains were traversed on horseback. Shepherds and their families would spend their summers in the mountains herding sheep and going to and from on the back of their trusty steed. Today, we pay homage to those who came before us with our horseback riding adventure.
ABOUT THE TOUR
This horseback riding tour will be an all day event. We will start with a short jeep ride up into the mountains to meet the horses. After getting familiar with the animals we will hit the trail. This trail will take you through some of the best riding that the region has to offer, which just happen to be the same trails used to ride on for centuries. The highlight of this adventure is connecting with your horse and the nature around you.
Riding through the mountains on horseback is a completely different experience that will leave you feeling refreshed. Half way through the day we will stop for lunch and give the horses a rest. After this we will slowly make our way back to the jeep.
HOW MUCH IS IT
- This adventure is €100 with lunch included.
Can I Ride?
- Riding experience is helpful, but not necessary. We will stick to trails that align with the groups experience level.
- Must be under 113kg (250 lbs.) in weight to ride.
HOW LONG IS THE TOUR?
WHat about the horses?
- We use local horses that have experience being ridden in the mountains. Not only is this great for us, but it also helps support the local population.
BOOK YOUR ADVENTURE BELOW!
Fill out your contact information below. Tell us a little bit about yourselves/group and when you want to join up for the horseback riding adventure!